Expert cabling services to help you build your communications infrastructure. We're one of the largest structured cabling installers. A quality solution backed by a 20-year product guarantee.
The patch panels located in the racks of the technical room allow PC, printers, telephones and other equipment to be connected or disconnected easily and quickly and that all necessary changes can be made only in the rack, not requiring changes in the path ways of cables and associated wiring. Cabling can be done in a star formation, such that all outlets terminate at a central patch panel, which is normally rack-mounted, from where it can be determined exactly how these connections will be used. Each outlet can be “patched” into a data network switch (normally also rack mounted), or patched into a “telecoms patch panel” which forms a bridge into a PABX telephone system, thus making the connection to a voice port.
Structured Cabling is a single flexible cabling infrastructure that can support it all: PCs, Telephones, CCTV cameas, Access control & Time Attendance system and other devices. HSIT is a specialist in the design, installation testing and commissioning of data cabling, voice cabling and security cabling. Power over Ethernet or PoE technology is used in a PoE system to safely pass electrical power along with data on Ethernet network cabling.
Lines patched as data ports into a network switch require simple straight-through patch cables at the other end to connect a computer.
It's the 'glue' that links everything together - from voice and data to multimedia and network services such as ISDN, ADSL, WAN, and LAN. Our accredited engineers, lifetime warranties and industry-leading expertise give you total reassurance across a comprehensive range of installations, including Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a, Cat7 specifications Fibre optics.
Structured cabling networks uses the following types of cable:
- UTP (unshielded twisted pair)
- FTP (foiled twisted pair)
- STP (shielded twisted pair)
- Optical Fibre
If you need a stable infrastructure to support all your communications requirements, now and in the future, then Structured Cabling could well be for you. We provide a quality solution backed by a 20-year component warranty and an overall performance guarantee. Have the largest research and development facility, with unrivalled knowledge and expertise. Provide a 'one stop shop' with a comprehensive portfolio of products and support services.
HSIT design Engineers had set a few basic design rules and installation recommendations that allow our clients to maintain performance and achieve long-term serviceability. HSIT design Engineers had developed a cable structure with distinct elements such as the work area and telecommunications outlet, horizontal cabling, telecommunications closet, horizontal crossconnect and backbone cabling.
- Entrance facilities is the point where the telephone company network ends and connects with the on-premises wiring at the customer premises.
- Equipment rooms house equipment and wiring consolidation points that serve the users inside the building or campus.
- Backbone cabling is the inter-building and intra-building cable connections in structured cabling between entrance facilities, equipment rooms and telecommunications closets. Backbone cabling consists of the transmission media, main and intermediate cross-connects and terminations at these locations.
- Horizontal cabling wiring can be IW (inside wiring) or plenum cabling and connects telecommunications rooms to individual outlets or work areas on the floor, usually through the wireways, conduits or ceiling spaces of each floor. A horizontal cross-connect is where the horizontal cabling connects to a patch panel or punch up block, which is connected by backbone cabling to the main distribution facility.
- Telecommunications rooms or telecommunications enclosure connects between the backbone cabling and horizontal cabling.
- Work-area components connect end-user equipment to outlets of the horizontal cabling system.
Our extensive list of product manufacturers are <strong>Etisalat & TRA approved cables</strong> —including 3M, , Belden, Schneider, Panduit, Opterna, Optronics, Norden, DLink, Techlogiks, Leviton, R&M, Systimax, Corning, Siemon, Excel, AT&T, Nexans, Amp connect —provide us with independence and flexibility to help customers identify the business requirements of their specific initiatives, turn those requirements into functionality specifications and then specify the product offerings that meet those functional requirements.All networks are made up of basic hardware building blocks to interconnect network nodes, such as: Network Interface Cards, Bridges, Hubs, Switches, and Routers.