HSIT provides the best solution for Gate Barrier system in Hotels, hospitals, Colleges, schools, Malls, ports or any other commercial and residential infrastructures as per requirements. Gate barrier system is a bar, or pole pivoted to allow the boom of various lengths to block vehicular access through a controlled point. A road barrier is the most functional and at the same time attractive solution for controlling public and private vehicle transit and access to rest areas, even with high traffic volumes.
Our products include road blockers, sliding gates, bollards, rising arm barriers & turnstiles with a variety of security levels from controlling access to parking spaces to protecting critical infrastructure.
We provide a high level of technical support expertise for our international clients both pre-sales and after sales. Our support team provides a range of services including installation, commissioning and operation of our vehicle access control systems. It can easily integrate with access control systems or any Weigand reader.
Some of the features of Traffic Barriers are:
- A wide range of systems for control of access, equipped with special motorized systems for automatic rod reconnection.
- Traffic barrier booms of variable length available
- Columns come with cataphoresis and thermosetting treatment
- In car park applications, automatic barriers operate constantly, day-in, day-out. So, device is equipped with a fan-cooled motor, to cope with particularly intensive lifting and lowering of the boom
- The new limit switch can be easily adjusted to reduce speed in approaching
- Designed with balance mechanism, which makes boom start slowly, run quickly and stop slowly.
- Designed with low-speed aluminum-casing motor, integrated gearbox with low noise & quick heat-radiation.
- Intelligent over-heat protection system for driving mechanism, to control motor’s temperature and avoid damaging during frequent usage.
- Manual control in case of no power.
- Control Board in a Plastic box makes control board waterproof and dustproof.
- All part is made by mold make the barrier gate accurate and stable.
- Safety- Loop detector: after vehicle passed the barrier will automatically close once the loop input was triggered.
- An Automatic boom barrier can be operated through Push Button, Remote Control, RFID Tags / RFID Reader, Loop Detector, Any third party access control device.
Bollards create clear visual barriers for drivers, helping to direct traffic and prevent access to restricted areas. When used properly, bollards regulate vehicle traffic while ensuring clear sight lines and efficient pedestrian flow.
Our products and services also include:
- Inductive loop detectors for barrier, gate and parking or automation applications.
- Precision stereo camera for people counting
- Ready-to-use inductive loops and accessories
- Manual for the installation of induction loops.