HSIT Engineers help you in installing a cost effective EAS system depending on the type of system used, size of the retail establishment, and the amount of merchandise to be protected.
Electronic article surveillance, or EAS, is an anti-shoplifting system used by retail businesses where an electronically-detectable tag is attached to the item of clothing or merchandise. There are 2 types of EAS systems in the market: Radio Frequency (RF) and Acousto-Magnetic (AM).
HSIT offer a wide range of anti-shoplifting systems and accessories to help reduce shoplifting losses in retail stores, libraries, shopping malls. We supply and install the most versatile and reliable Electronic Article Surveillance equipment in the market today.
Features & Benefits
- Reduced labor, easy to apply
- Ideal for delicate fabrics, no damage to the garment
- Brand enhancement, open merchandising
- Covert in nature and incorporated into current labeling needs
- Speed of delivery to the shop floor
- Better customer experience – easier to try garments on & reduces lines at checkout