- Single coaxial cable can be used for long distance.
- Mega pixel recording using HDCVI as analogue solution.
Cabling structure used here is analogue solution, hence no need for network switches etc.
- Cabling is very simple no needs to configure or add cameras like IP.
- The Boosting & amplification is done at camera & DVR end itself hence no noise( flickering or dots )
- Just can replace existing analogue system with HDCVI( cameras & DVR’s )
Just by using a single coaxial cable one can use the following features depending on the camera type.
- Audio (if the camera supports audio) no additional cabling required for audio.
3. Controller, PTZ camera does not require RS 485 cable, this can be controlled by coaxial cable itself.
Note need to use IP PTZ controller to control these cameras.